Matters of Behaviour is committed to ethical practices in research. In pursuance of this, all submissions must adhere to relevant ethical guidelines and practices.
- Ensure that all researched work submitted is original, prepared to a high scholarly standard and fully referenced using the prescribed referencing system.
- All authors are represented accurately and other appropriate acknowledgements are clearly stated including sources of funding if any.
- Openly and fully disclose the source of all data and how it was acquired.
- Certify that all the data has been acquired in accordance with recognised ethical research practices.
- Review papers tin their area of expertise.
- Examine papers constructively and provide feedback in a timely manner.
- Examine all work in a confidential manner.
- Report any suspected ethical misconduct within submitted manuscript.
- Treat all papers fairly without bias.
- Only authorize high quality content.
- Provide advice to authors when necessary.
- Treat all submissions fairly without bias.